Last update 18 August 2020
MBSE BBS System Documentation Licences/Copyrights
This is an overview of the licenses that are valid for the use of MBSE BBS or parts of it.
MBSE BBS is released under the GNU General Public License version 2.
Please note that the contact information included in some of these licenses is out of date.
- "MBSE BBS" is ©1998-2008 Michiel Broek and is ©2008-current MBSE BBS Development Team. "MBSE BBS" is a trademark of the MBSE BBS Development Team. All rights reserved.
- Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- DEBIAN® is a registered trademark owned by Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
- DEVUAN® is a registered trademark of the Dyne.org foundation.
- UBUNTU® is a registered trademark of Canonical Ltd.
- Slackware® is a registered trademark of Patrick Volkerding and Slackware Linux, Inc.
- BSD® is a registered trademark of UUnet Technologies, Inc.
- UNIX® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- JAM(mbp) - Copyright 1993 Joaquim Homrighausen, Andrew Milner, Mats Birch, Mats Wallin. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- The HYDRA protocol was designed by Arjen G. Lentz, LENTZ SOFTWARE-DEVELOPMENT and Joaquim H. Homrighausen. COPYRIGHT (C) 1991-1993; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- HydraCom was written by Arjen G. Lentz, LENTZ SOFTWARE-DEVELOPMENT. COPYRIGHT (C) 1991-1993; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All other trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are used for informative purposes only.
Back to Index